The partners are well experienced in international cooperation work and all of them have a good reputation as reliable and professional project managers.
The consortium comprises 12 partners, of which 3 High education institutions and 2 non-guvernamental organization are from the European Union (Germany, France, UK, Lithuania, Spain) and 7 universities from Republic of Moldova (3 regional: USARB -in North, USC and CSU – in South, and 4 in the capital: TSU, TUM, CEI, SUAM).
The partners from MD are involved in the continuing professional education of specialists in education sciences, engineering, agricultural sciences, economics, law, architecture, etc. They all provide courses within CPE towards teachers of different categories as a main target group.
EU Partner Institutions
- Fachhochschule des Mittelstands (FHM) (Bielefeld, Germany)
- University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (Nice, France)
- Kingston University (London, UK)
- National Association of Distance Education (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- World University Service of the Mediterranean (Girona, Spain)
Partner Country: Moldova
- Tiraspol State University (TSU, Chisinau)
- Alecu Russo Balti University (USARB, Beltsi)
- Technical University of Moldova (TUM, Chisinau)
- B.P. Hasdeu State University of Cahul (USC, Cahul)
- Comrat State University (CSU, Comrat)
- State Agrarian University of Moldova (SAUM, Chisinau)
- Institute of Continuing Education (CEI, Chisinau)